In today’s world, there are many different options for purchasing insurance. You can call a hotline, get quotes online, or walk into an agency. So the next question you might ask is: why should I take the time to walk into the Masters Insurance buildings when I can get quotes from the comfort of my home and my couch? (The good news is you can call us for quotes from the comfort of your couch as well!)
- Because we want to know you – our agents aren’t just interested in making a sale and meeting quotas. We do our best to get to know you and your family in order to find policies that best suit your needs.
- We carry multiple companies – if for some reason you don’t like one company or a premium becomes too high, there are many other companies that we can quote you with.
- Customer service – you will always see our smiling faces behind our desks. You won’t have to speak to a different person every single time you call in.
- The best part- real people answer the phone. You don’t have to press one for more options
- Location, location, location – get this: Masters Insurance has four different locations. We have an office in Fort Wayne, Columbia City, Dunkirk, and Anderson.
- The Masters Insurance family is hands-on with claims. We do our best to be on-site for major claims in order to help our customers as much as possible.
- We do our best from behind our desks to get you back to the way you were before your claim.
- We can answer any questions you might have on your claim – and if we don’t know the answer, it’s our job to find the answer.